Saturday, May 4, 2013

FINGERS

NIKKI X IS A SEX FREAK!


MY REMIX OF NIKKI:

Ask why, she can't get enough of it
Po' ho', she can't stay away from it
(Po' ho', she can't stay away from it)
Ask why, she wants some more of it
(Ask why, she wants some more of it)

Da-yee do do do do do do
This is a chance, this is a chance
Stroke my way, build up some friction
(Yea sugah)
Here's my chance to stroke a way, build up some friction
Gonna be movin', up and down
Nut up all the way, with my juice your
Only high we shall all be moved

Ready or not here she comes
Sittin' down on the dick she loves to please
My fingers in her pussy, she's cummin' just for the fun of it (Can she take just one of my foot?)
She's cummin' just for the fun of it
(Louder bitch!)

'Bout time she came, right on time
My fingers, and we'll cum so cool
Nothin' can stop me now
(Aye aye aye aye aye)
Please don't stop me now

She's giving me more than what i ask her for
Please don't stop me now
She promise to suck
My whole nuts, and nothin' but my nuts

Ready or not here we come
Gettin' down on the one which we believe in
Here's my chance to stroke away
Build up some frictions
(Do do dee oh doo)
(Do do dee oh doo)
(I can stroke my way)

Please don't stop me now
(Nah)
Here's my chance to stroke away
Build up some friction
Gonna be movin' up and down
Nut up all the way
My juice is your high

We shall both cum soon
Please don't stop me now
(Nah)
Givin' me more than what I ask you for
Please don't stop me now
Here's my chance to stroke my way
Build up some friction
Givin' me more than what I ask you for


PHOTO OF NIKKI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIKKI X SUCKED MY DICK IN THE BASEMENT OF MY APARTMENT BUILDING.